Chief Audit Executive
Glen is current Chief Audit Executive for Cornell University, including Weill Cornell Medicine and its Physician Organization clinical practice in New York City. He is a leading higher education and healthcare chief audit executive with significant experience building and advancing prominent compliance, IT security, governance, policy administration, and nationally recognized internal audit functions. His governance experience includes 7+ years of healthcare board-level experience serving as a subject matter expert on the Audit & Compliance Committee of the Board of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), a $16+ billion revenue integrated healthcare provider operating in 19 states.
Key positions previously held, include:
- Scripps Health, VP – Chief Audit, Compliance, IT Security, ERM Executive
- UCSF-Stanford Healthcare, VP-Internal Audit
- Stanford University, Chief Information Officer
- Stanford University & Health System, Director of Internal Audit
- Cornell University & Medical Center, Director of Internal Audit
- Cornell Johnson School of Business, Lecturer for Auditing Course (4 years)
Glen holds B.S. and MBA degrees from Cornell University; is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA); and maintains certifications as a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
Glen is a frequent speaker at regional and national audit, compliance, and information security conferences.