Associate Director, IT Risk Assurance, WCM Audit Office
Mark joined the Audit Office in 2017. He is experienced in IT risk & controls audit and advisory with expertise in healthcare and other industries. His core competencies include IT governance, risk management and IT audit. Mark has developed and delivered presentations on risk analysis and risk management in healthcare and is a proponent of the use of file interrogation tools to bring business intelligence to the organization from untapped data stores.
Key positions previously held, include:
- EmblemHealth – Manager of IT Audit & Corporate Productivity Initiative
- Deloitte & Touche LLP – Control Assurance and Co-sourcing Groups
- Coalfire Systems – Senior IT Security Consultant
- Reader’s Digest Association – Global Data Manager, Senior IT Auditor
- Synchrony Financial – Program Manager – Compliance, Legal and Regulator
Mark is a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and holds the HITRUST CSF Practicioner (HCSFP) certification. He obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Speech Communication from SUNY Oneonta.